Life insurance is known to a cornerstone of good financial planning. Life insurance can be an important tool for many of the following situations:
- Pay final expenses
- Create an inheritance for heirs
- Replace income for dependents
- Pay federal “death” taxes and state “death” taxes
- Charitable contributions
- Source of savings
There are two major types of life insurance. Term and whole life.
1. Term life insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. It pays only if death occurs during the term of the policy, which is typically between 1 and 30 years.
2. Whole life insurance pays a death benefit whenever the policyholder dies.
Our concierge insurance agents will take the time to explain your options and tailor a life insurance policy suited just for you. Ensuring peace of mind protection for you and your family.